From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Kevin
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2016 12:43 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] flash drive

recently I inserted my flash drive into my computer and jaws announced format
drive.  the flash drive is formatted and it has documents on it.  I inserted it
into another port on the computer and got the same thing.  I then inserted it
into my netbook, still I got the same thing.
I have some important documents on this flash drive is there a way to recover
them?  I’m running windows 10 anniversary with jaws latest build.
Email is golden!!!
Kevin Lee