From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Saturday, September 10, 2016 6:51 AM
To: 'Jaws users list' <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Problem With Messages Stuck In Drafts Folder In
Outlook 2016

Hello, everyone.

I am having an interesting problem with my personal g-mail account in
Outlook 2016 in Office 365 here.

For reasons I don't fully understand, I have 5 messages stuck in my drafts
folder, that I can't seem to get rid of.  These are messages that were
successfully sent over the past few days, but they still appear in my drafts
folder.  I have tried deleting each item, esentially moving them to the
deleted items folder and emptying that folder with no luck.  I have even
selected and individually deleted each message.  When I have individually
deleted each message, I was informed that the deletions would be permanent,
which was fine with me.  The items get deleted from my deleted items folder,
and even temporarily from my drafts folder, but within a few minutes, they
re-appear in my drafts folder again, as if nothing ever happened.

How can I get rid of these messages in my drafts folder once and for all?

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan