thanks, I said it once I'll say it again
YOU THE MAN!!!!

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2016 1:24 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] windows 10 boot to desktop

In the run dialog type:

netplwiz

and press enter. From there follow the prompts.

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2016 2:56 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] windows 10 boot to desktop

I’m attempting to recapture some lost information
from my corrupted flash drive
can someone refresh me on how to boot my windows 10 computer to the desktop
bypassing the logon and password.
I have no pesky kids or anyone so booting straight to desktop is safe for
me.
Email is golden!!!
Kevin Lee