Hi.

I don't know why they're doing that now, but they definitely are, it's not just you. I probably will have to suppress the dropbox syncing message to get it to quit reading that. If you think it'd be easier to put up with if you just had sounds only for now, you might try turning off auto speaking and make sure you have the sounds set to use specific sounds to help distinguish what type of event. Apparently, Dropbox must be occasionally running some sort of routine whereby it verifies that the local copy of files and folders is a good match for those on the Dropbox servers, and it must be reporting on the Tray tip that it is syncing when it does that.. Other programs, such as BT Sync, might call that indexing. Dropbox itself does use the word indexing for indexing activities though, so... If I artificationally replace SpeakDropbox's internal message when Dropbox says syncing to, up to date, thus lying about what it really says, that ought to prevent speakDropbox from speaking or playing the sound if Dropbox changes it's tip to say syncing. Will have to think on it. Don't want to let that cause confusion if there could be a situation where it does say syncing and really means it.

Cheers, Aaron Spears, general Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates Developing "very good audiogames" for the blind community http://valiantGalaxy.com Sent with Thunderbird 38.5.0 portable