From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of anna vimini
Sent: Monday, September 12, 2016 11:40 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] an email

Hi all,

this morning when I was going through my email their was one with no heading
or subject line and when I got to it jaws said list view and that was all so
I went to the next message and then went back to it and all jaws would say
was list view so I did a control U  and checked the message source to see if
it was really a message that was their and it was so I just pressed the
delete key and deleted it just in case .

has anyone else ever gotten a message like this?

Thanks in advance