From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 1:01 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] which program to use,

Sorry I wasn't clear, Norma.

I meant to ask whether the program allows you to rip CD's from your personal
collection, and then store them onto the Victor Reader Stream for later
enjoyment.

I have used CD . EXE for that purpose, but I know that program is getting
old and may not even be supported any more.

Dr.  tom Behler from Michigan