Well those guys calling from windows really trashed my computer. After they
breached my firewalls they not only put some viruses on the machine but they
also created a bogus hardware usb device for which there is no drivers. And
worst they trashed the system restore points. They looked ok until you tried
to use one. After about 5 minutes it failed and there was no way to restart
the computer. I had a image backup from the day after the problem when I
cleaned the viruses. That is when the driver issue popped up. I just went in
and removed the no name driver and everything is now working ok.
I want to look for an either net switch. That way I can use the machine and
have all access to the internet removed. I also want to contact Comcast to
see if the fire wall in the router is active and set up properly. They got
through it first and on the 4th attempt got through my vipre fire wall.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com