I don't think this has anything to do with the jaws-users server at all; I
think it's something I need to change.  I have gotten a 403 do not have
permission to open the site message when I go to the jaws-users site, but I
have also gotten a fix connections problem error on other sites and my
connection is just fine.  So since I'm getting these errors could something in
my domain or IP address be messed up and are there easy steps to fix this using
jaws 16 and windows 7?

Joanne