Tom, after those steps, press F6 to have JAWS read the list of results. It
works in Outlook 2010 and probably still does in 2016.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Tom Behler
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2016 8:53 AM
To: 'Jaws users list'
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Question About Outlook 2016 E-mail Search Function

Hello, everyone.

I am trying to search for a particular e-mail in Outlook 2016, and can't get
Jaws to read the screen display to show me what has been found.

Here's what I do:

When in Outlook, I tab over to "search quiry", and type in what I am looking
for.

I then hit enter.

My sighted wife says that the contents of the new screen displaying the search
results is visible, but Jaws will not read it.

Am I missing a step for performing e-mail searches here?

This used to work very nicely.

Is there something else I should be doing?

I'm using Windows 7, and Jaws 17 here.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan