Hello.

I am writing with what I hope is quite a simple question.

I have recently started a new job and will soon be using JAWS
professional for the first time.  My question is what differences, if
any, should I expect from the Home edition?  I will be receiving some
training but that probably won't be until a few weeks after I receive
JAWS and I obviously want to be as productive as possible for my new
employer.

Any help will, of course, be gratefully received.

Many thanks,

Adam.

--
Adam Ferguson