Go to your library in your WordPress admin dashboard. Find the post you want to
link to, and press return  on it. It will give you the URL for the post which
will include WP-content. Copy this URL and then highlight the text you want to
make clickable. Press control plus K, and paste the URL there. Let me know if
you need more clarification

Sent from my iPhone