Some keys can't be muted.  Enter can be, and it might be called return key.

I always mute the tab, enter and escape keys.

Maria Campbell
luc...@gmail.com

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 10/19/2016 7:41 PM, Lev wrote:
hi Mike,

thanks for replying,

but it turns out I already had tryed this setting with no result. When I try to mute this specific keys, for example, control key, windows key, enter key, jaws prompted me this is not allowed since these are command keys using in combination to others keys.

I think forgot to say, I am using jaws 17. I can't assure if this was hapenning in previous jaws versions, but as far as I recall it wasn't.

any other  suggestion will be  appreciated.

tahnks.