From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of anna vimini
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 4:45 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] windows update on windows 8.1

Yes I know but jaws 15 does not work on windows 10

and I do not have the money to upgrade to jaws 18

and also because I am not ready for another assessment with the CNIB for
another two years.

Re: [JAWS-Users] windows update in windows 8.1 I'm not sure. you do know that
if you are blind you can still update to
windows10 for free. I found some stuff that I want to run does not work on
windows8 and windows8.1.

but no it should not take an hour it should take no more than 2 or 3 minutes to
check for updates.