Is there a recommended light weight Bluetooth headset?  My grandson just
called me to tell me that his ear buds are not working. He needs to be quiet
in his dorm room when studying. That was a contract signed by him and his
roommate. So now he really can not review his notes. He also uses a life
scribe pen. He has several pairs of ear buds. I suspect that the jack went
south from constantly plugging in the ear buds. I have a usb head set but I
know that he will not use it, it is quite bulky.
That laptop is quite loaded. It has jaws, zoom text, curtsweil and life
scribe.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com