yes me too I am also enjoying using jaws18 as a 40 minute demo. I can't wait until freedom scientific releases jaws18 as the free jaws for microsoft office where jaws is free if you have office2010 or later installed! I think jaws for office will happen soon!

Josh

On 11/1/2016 12:29 PM, timappl...@shaw.ca wrote:
Hi there, the latest build is the full release of the product. I'm enjoying using JAWS 18.

I hope this helps.

-----Original Message----- From: Dujari, Prateek
Sent: Tuesday, November 01, 2016 10:19 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Is JAWS18.0.1835 alpha or beta build?

Hello gang.
On two of my Windows PC's, checking for updates under the help menu in JAWS17 tells me no update is available. However going to the JAWS screen reader page of Freedom Scientific, I find JAWS18.0.1835 is ready to download and install.
Is this still a beta3 version or the released alpha build?
Prateek