It's in your system tray under speaker then volume mixer then to JAWS.

Maria Campbell
luc...@gmail.com

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 11/2/2016 5:57 PM, kwashingtonl...@gmail.com wrote:
Hello,

I’m must be loosing my mine or something.

I could have swore the volume setting for Eloquence was found in the Voice
Adjustment menu?

I’m using the latest build of JAWS v18 under Windows 10 Home Edition.

I’m unable to adjust the volume of Eloquence. Even the main volume control for
my laptop doesn’t do anything.

If I switch my synth to Vocalizer Expressive, the volume control re-appears.

What the heck is going on? How can I enable the volume control for Eloquence?

Didn’t there use to be a keyboard shortcut or something to do this?

Please help for my eardrums can’t take this anymore!