From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Thursday, November 3, 2016 11:38 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] outlook

That happened to me once in Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2010 as well, for
reasons I did not understand either.

I'm now using Outlook 2016, and Alt S works once again for sending messages.

I guess your choice is to re-train your memory, or try upgrading.

Sure don't know why these things sometimes happen as they do!

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan