Patty,

Not sure what "this" is. What is it that you get?

Farfar Dave

From: "patti" <bbk...@comcast.net>
To: "'jaws users'" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 05, 2016 13:36
Subject: [JAWS-Users] excell sheets

Hey Gang,

I'm running windows 10, j17, MS2010, and everytime I close a excel sheet I
get this?

What is it, and what can I do to fix it?

Patti

EXCEL.EXE - Application ErrorEXCEL.EXE - Application Error

The instruction at 0x300A2F66 referenced memory at

0x00000190. The memory could not be read.

Click on OK to terminate the program

OK

---