From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of korbamukesh
Sent: Monday, November 07, 2016 6:39 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] regarding placemarkers with jaws

Hello,
As you might know that we have the option of adding permanent placemarkers on
our webpage. For this, we first focus our kerser on the desired location and
then explore the permanent placemarkers dialog box. There we click on add
button. Doing so, we enter the name of the placemarker to be called and
pressing tab here, gives the option anchor to text checkbox. So would like to
know that:
1. how do we anchor the text of our placemarkers?
2. when to be used this option?
Your kind reply would be obliged.
Thanks,
mukesh