It works fine with jaws. space bar to pause and play. Control arrow to
fastforward or rewind. Its very simple to use. I use it dailey at work to
play videos.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Dujari, Prateek
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2016 4:58 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] VLC player inaccessibility with JAWS

Hi gang. I've read other lister expressing their satisfaction using VLC
media player with JAWS and I'm just not experiencing the same. Is there a
guide to using with JAWS?  Much of the time, hitting the key or alt followed
by another letter such as T does nothing to bring up the menus. Tabbing
while playing a playlist for example, reads nothing.  I can't find the
keystroke to toggle shuffle and  or repeat play. Can't land on a field that
lists all my songs in the loaded playlist to arrow up/down the list of
songs. Half or more of the buttons which have occasionally been read have no
labels.
It seems like a poor program to use with JAWS. All I want to do is play one
or multiple mp3 files.

Prateek