Wow, with the jaws 17latest I had a lot of difficulty reading my local
paper. If I used next line and came upon a story link and activated it the
previous link would actually be activated. I also could not go through a
line using next word. It would skip or just say the previous word. Jaws 18
corrected this.

---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com