From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of jyandt.mar...@comcast.net
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2016 8:43 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Office 2013 Inquiry

Morning, folks. I have a question regarding MS Office 2013.

When I installed MS Office 2013, I do not remember having the option for
creating a desktop icon for Word, Excel, etc. Can anyone give me the
instructions for creating icons for these two programs specifically? I am
using Windows 10 and JAWS 17. Many thanks.

Jerry