Hello there;
You can setup a gmail account in outlook 2 different ways,
The first way is through the outlook email client,
>From the inbox press, alt+f=file, now you can right arrow until you hear;
Now enter on email setup, again, tab new press enter.
Hope this helps.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Pam Mahuika
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 8:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] setting up a Gmail Account

Hi I am using Outlook 2010, jfw17 and windows 7 and I would like to put my
Gmail account into Outlook.  I have an xtra account in Outlook but
eventually want to move all my emails over to Gmail so would also like to
know how to toggle from one account to the next until such time that I've
changed all mail.

Easy step by step instructions would be appreciated.

Pam Mahuika
South Dunedin
Otago
New Zealand