Hello Guys:

Using windows 8.1, Jaws 16 and PowerPoint 2013.

As the subject says I wonder if there is a way to select two or more
boxes/placeholders in PoerPoint, in order to apply modifications (color,
letter, etc.) I tried using F5, but couldn’t get to the ribbons.

I also would like to know if there is a way that Jaws would verbalize slide
efects, like reflexion, ilumination, shades, etc.

I am doing an online urse in this software, and others, and am having some
trouble in this issues. According to the course tutor the way to select two or
more placeholders would be pressing control key with the left button of the
mouse; this is the sighted way. How is this done with Jaws?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Teresa Arroyo Llosa

---