As shown in the Subjecgt line, more institutions and employers are using
cloud-based storage and file sharing.  Are there tutorials and instructional
materials for using these resources withJAWS?  I took a college class where
everything was done through Google-Drive including assignments, quizzes and
homework.  I need sighted help many times.  One of my classmates used it at
work and she said that I would need to learn it or get left in the dark
(smile).

Wayne