Hello<

Using windows 8.1, jaws 16 and ofice 2013.

I am trying to enter name, last name, etc. in creating new addressbook under
the correspondence or letter tab (my word is in Spanish, so I don’t know how
these buttons and tabs are translated). When I enter creating new addressbook I
get a rich edit control, but I am not able to see the fields name (for example
name). If I arow up or down, there is a list view, but it only says 1 of 1;
there is no way to select anything. If I press insert F5 to make a list of
fields it says that there is a jaws dialog open already.

I also tried sutumising the listview so that it would speak column header or
text. It reads the whole list, without leting me select the field. So don’t
know where each field is. Can please sombody help me?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Teresa Arroyo Llosa

---