Note:  These steps were done using Windows 7, Firefox Portable 50.0.2, &
Jaws 16.  The download link for Firefox 50.0.2 installed & portable versions
is:

http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable

Also, the default homepage in Firefox is Yahoo, & this homepage will cause
you problems when you try to play the audio challenge, so to get around this
I switched the homepage to, Google, & after doing this I was able to
complete the steps below.  I had several failed attempts until I changed the
homepage.

1. For best results you need to use Firefox.  While in Firefox go to,

https://www.gmx.com/mail/webmail/

navigate to the Sign-up link & press enter.

2. Arrow down to the edit fields, & press enter to open.  From here on you
don't want to close the edit fields, so just tab from field to field filling
in the needed info.  You'll enter your 1st & last names, & when you tab to a
combobox, arrow to the correct answer, & then tab to the next 1.

3. The last combobox is for selecting your security question.  Arrow down to
the question you want, tab 1 time to the answer edit field, & enter your
answer.  Now, with edit  / forms still on, press, Insert / Jaws key + Z, to
turn off the virtual cursor.

4. Tab to the, I'm not a robot checkbox, & spacebar that, & the window will
change.

5. Now while still in edit mode tab to the get an audio challenge button,
press the spacebar, tab to the, play button, press the spacebar, & be ready
to type the numbers you hear.  After typing the numbers you've heard tab to
the activate my account button, or a button called something of this nature,
& press enter.  If everything works out correctly you should get a welcome
message / screen smoozing you on the back for creating a GMX email account.

I can't swear the above steps are going to work for everyone, but I can only
tell y'all what worked for me.  If anyone can make corrections, or improve
the way they're layed out go for it.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.