Hi Gene and all. Thank you for answering my questions. I'm enjoying reading the various responses and enjoying jaws so far. I got my box with all of the info and backup cd yesterday. I got the email download on Monday and got it installed appropriately. Another question I have is about Jaws and Thunderbird. Is there a keystroke that will read the whole message after you open it? Otherwise I'm doing well with it and really can't complain.
--
Rebecca Ilniski and guide dog Zeb email: rilni...@gmail.com