Hi Gene,

Try the following to get access to settings:

File path:
C:\Program Files\Adblock Plus for IE\html\templates\index.html

1. Open Ad Block Plust in the Programs Files folder.
2. Open the HTML folder.
3. Open the Templates folder & inside you'll find:
firstRun.html
These are the settings when you first installed the program & are the
default settings.

index.html
Open this to change your options / settings.  Arrow down to, Allow some
non-intrusive advertising, & uncheck this box if you don't want any ads to
show.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.