From: Kimsan Song
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Monday, December 12, 2016 1:59 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] display name for this group

Yep. Under the general tab is where I put Kimsan, but if it can't be
resolved, I'm not worried about it. In other words, not a hill I choose to
die on.  It was just a minor request, like please light on the ice for my
long island ice teac. lol

At least people know what to type in after performing a google search about
yours truly since my first and last name are reflected in the headers.
Smile.

Respectfully,

Kimsan Song