o great dear I will certainly try then give feedback. regards

-----Original Message----- From: Gene Warner
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2016 6:40 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] guidance for window 7 mail client

Hi Iram!

If you liked Outlook Express, there is a copy of it for Windows 7 on the
jaws-users web site.

It's on this page:
http://www.jaws-users.com/programs/

You may also want to check the scripts page to see if there are any
scripts written for it.

hth

Cheers!

On 12/13/2016 12:43 AM, iram shabbir wrote:
dear list. when I was using window x p I used outlook express with g mail configuration. I used adress book forward mail easily and I used save mails in my document. but in window 7 I am uncomfortable with window live mail or microsoft outlook. but I could not use my previous adress book and can not save mails easily. after some days both clients show the message to problem in scincrinzing kindly guide me which e mail client is the most accessable with window 7. and send me commands to check my mails online and their features. regards