Good morning Jaws users list. The new iTunes Version 12.5.4.42 update
finally works better with Jaws. Apple fixed the issue in the main list of
artist, you can now use your up and down arrow keys and hear the artist
name, instead of just hearing blank. First letter navigation works as well.
However, there are still issues with Jaws in the sidebar. For example, from
the search edit box, if you press the f6 key one time, you will hear, for
example, my setting is set to songs, Library sidebar, tree view songs, 5 of
17. If you try and change this, Jaws has some issues telling you what choice
you are on. Pressing the f6 key again, lands you on, Library sidebar, tree
view library. If you change this choice, Jaws has some issues, telling you
what choice you have highlighted. Also, while looking at the search results
in the iTunes store, Jaws does not say visited links. So this still makes it
difficult when going back to the results page to start again where you left
off. So let me, thank Apple and Freedom Scientific for some of the issues,
with iTunes and Jaws, that you have fixed so far. If anyone from Freedom
Scientific is reading this email, please take the time to fix the above
issues I have mentioned with using iTunes 12 with Jaws 18. There are many of
us who still use iTunes as our default music player. Thank you very much.

Jim.