From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adam Ferguson
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2016 8:28 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Another Excel question

Hello.

Thank you to everyone who has shared information relating to my question
about copying columns in Excel.  I now have a different question which I
can't find an answer for online.

Is it possible to copy a formula so that its references are relative to
where it is placed?  A simple example would be if I had a formula in C1 so I
could add together A1 and B1 but then wanted to repeat this for all rows to
20.  I don't really want to keep typing out the same formula 20 tyimes.

Many thanks,

Adam.

Adam Ferguson
Tel: 01942 674931