Hello Listers,

I am subscribed to some email spanish lists.  How can I make it so that jaws
will read these particular emails in the spanish language?

thanks

Michael

email/skype:

mikeam...@earthlink.net

iPhone email:

mikeam...@icloud.com

JFK"

What kind of peace do I mean? What kind of peace do we seek? Not a Pax
Americana enforced on the world by American weapons of war. Not the peace of
the grave or the security of the slave. I am talking about genuine peace - -
the kind of peace that makes life on earth worth living -- the kind that
enables man and nations to grow and to hope and to build a better life for
their children - - not merely peace for Americans by peace for all men and
women - - not merely peace in our time but peace for all time."