luc...@gmail.com

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 12/22/2016 3:15 PM, LeDon wrote:
So, where does one find, bard express?

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Humberto Rodriguez
Sent: Wednesday, December 21, 2016 8:04 PM
To: Jaws Users
Subject: [JAWS-Users] BARD Express and Jaws 18

Hello:

I just noticed that while reading a result line on "Recently added books" of
the new BARD Express, is you press "Read line" (Insert-UpArrow in the
NumPad), twice quicly to spell the line, JFW 18 freezes.

Thought I would let you know, I have already sent a message to FS support.

Humberto

Humberto Rodriguez
Fort White, Florida