Mr Ed, thanks much and I plan to look into this this afternoon.  Merry
Christmas to you and family.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mr. Ed
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2016 11:13 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Loosing password

Hi Fred,
This is your password email account from your internet provider that has to
be put in that box. So if you know the user name and password that you used
when you setup your email make sure that is put in correctly and then tab to
check the box to always keep you signed in and then tab to ok.
If this does not work or you don't remember your user name and password you
might have to call your internet provider and they would be able to help you
get a new password and get you going again.
Have a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
Mr. Ed