Hi there at jaws help, I have had disability help desk at Microsoft to come in
to my computer to rectify outlook as their was issues with it.  They have fixed
most of the problems, but, one problem still remains this they think is a jaws
issue.

When I go onto the message body for typing in, I have to turn off jaws and type
without sound, on outlook.  They think I might have to turnoff the virtual
cursor and do it from there.  Hope help is there.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all at jaws list.

Michael Dubuisson.