Hi group read and enjoy this short Jaws poem below. Merry Christmas! Thank
you David and company for this list.

Jaws Christmas poem

Jaws is simple, jaws is quick, jaws makes our computers accessible and
swift.

Jaws is easy, jaws is fast, jaws allows us to email and complete all of our
task.

Jaws is helpful, jaws is improving, jaws helps us on our computer, to keep
on moving.

Jaws is friendly, jaws is vast, jaws encompasses all of our computer needs,
and tasks.

Jaws may stumble, jaws may crash, jaws helps us to choose what is good, and
what is trash.

Author: Jim Flusche