From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of John Justice
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2016 12:08 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] A QUICK ACCESS TO ATTACHMENTS USING MICROSOFT OUTLOOK

A QUICK ACCESS TO ATTACHMENTS USING MICROSOFT OUTLOOK
BY: JOHN JUSTICE

        Outlook offers an easy way to view, read or save attachments.  This
process works on any attachment, text or audio.
1.       Open the e-mail message in Microsoft Outlook.
2.      SHIFT+TAB to the list of attachments. That list will include the
message itself.
3.      Use the right arrow to highlight the attachment to be read or
listened to
4.      Press Enter to activate whichever app will be used to access that
attachment.

With audio attachments, the default player is Windows Media Player.  For
Word documents, Outlook will open a Word based document in that environment
automatically.
If the attachment is in text format, Notepad is the default application.
NOTE:  This process will not automatically save the attachment.  It will
simply open it for you.  To save the attachment, press CONTROL+S and follow
the prompts.
FORWARDING AN E-MAIL ATTACHMENT USING MICROSOFT OUTLOOK  Outlook will still
show the list of attachments on a separate screen.
Focus on that screen and press Escape to close the display.  To forward a
message including the attachment,
1.       Return to the list of messages.
2.      Press CONTROL+F to activate the Forwarding option
3.      Type the destination e-mail address
4.      Tab to the message body and press ALT+S to send the message.

JOHN AND LINDA JUSTICE
WITH GUIDE DOGS EDWIN AND CALYPSO
PERSONAL E-MAIL:  john_just...@verizon.net