Hello, everyone.

Bill white from the JFW list did a Google search, and sent me the following
instructions for alphabetically organizing favorites in Internet Explorer
11.

Getting to the set of options is not intuitively obvious, but once I got
there, it was easy to do.

I have edited the instructions to make them more generic for list posting.

I hope they will benefit others.

Tom Behler

How to Organize Internet Favorites Alphabetically In Internet Explorer

Locate one of your individual favorites, then click your Applications key,
there will be an option in that context menu which will be labelled "Sort By
Name". Clicking this option is supposed to cause Favorites to be sorted
alphabetically while in Internet Explorer 11.