From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Steve Boodram
Sent: Friday, December 30, 2016 12:59 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Could someone please help me with a JAWS problem?

Hi All, no matter how much time I reinstall JAWS the programme just won't
start. I get the message "one or more shared components are missing. Please
reinstall this product in an effort to fix this problem."
I was using JAWS 17 64bit but when I tried to upgrade to JAWS 18 the problem
started. Now not even JAWS 17 or lower won't install.

I am using NVDA to write this email and I don't know how to disable AVG so
uninstalled the antivirus altogether.

Please help me someone.

Thanks a million.

---