Hello.

I have just experienced the recurrence of a nagging problem in Outlook 2016.

I seem to be unable to remove items from my drafts folder.

I can move them to my trash folder, and supposedly permanently delete them
from that folder, but when I go back to my drafts folder, the original draft
e-mails re-appear.

Sometimes, I can correct this situation by going into the drafts folder in
my personal g-mail account and eliminating the messages that way, but this
does not always work either.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?  And, if so, how did you ultimately
get rid of those stubborn draft messages?

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan