Since other suggestions haven't worked, have you tried shift-delete to delete a
message while it's still in the drafts folder? Shift-delete bypasses the
delete/trash folder and permanently deletes a message.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Tom Behler
Sent: Monday, January 02, 2017 7:58 PM
To: 'Jaws users list'
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Problem With Permanently Removing E-mails From Drafts
Folder In Outlook 2016

Hello.

I have just experienced the recurrence of a nagging problem in Outlook 2016.

I seem to be unable to remove items from my drafts folder.

I can move them to my trash folder, and supposedly permanently delete them from
that folder, but when I go back to my drafts folder, the original draft e-mails
re-appear.

Sometimes, I can correct this situation by going into the drafts folder in my
personal g-mail account and eliminating the messages that way, but this does
not always work either.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?  And, if so, how did you ultimately get
rid of those stubborn draft messages?

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan