Aren't computers fun!? :-\

On 1/6/2017 12:45 PM, zoe fiogkos wrote:
Makes sence, I hope so too. Now I'll always go the route you showed me.
Thanks again.
Regards
Zoe

by the intersessions of the holy Theotokos, Lord have mercy on us. Jesus
said when I return will I find the faith, not will I find faith, but the
faith. So many will be shocked when he comes again in all his glory. My only
hope is that it won't be too late..

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: January 6, 2017 10:58 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] remove amazon assistant

I'm not sure if this is the answer, but based on my experience as a
software developer, I believe that it could be that when run from
Internet Explorer, many of the components are in use and may save their
status, which may not reflect that you disabled it, before exiting. But
from the control panel, those components aren't in use so your choice to
disable the add on doesn't get over written.

For that reason I always go through the control panel when I need to set
any internet options.

Anyway, I hope that that assistant is finally dead in your system.

Cheers!