David, I can see the amazon assistant in the list. Is it possible to delete the entry?

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Friday, January 06, 2017 7:35 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] think I killed amazon assistant

Windows services can be found at the following location:

services.msc

Just type that in the run dialog box.

-----Original Message----- From: Gene Warner
Sent: Friday, January 6, 2017 5:08 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Now if you could get msconfig to tell you where to find that, you could
physically remove it. All msconfig does is modify the entry so that it
doesn't run. Better to have it physically gone.

Unfortunately the files that get installed have filenames that are
GUIDs, which are randomly generated. There's no guarantee the files on
my system would match the files on yours.

Cheers!