Hi all,

When I was using JAWS 17, I put the StartupGreeting script in myExtensions
files and it spoke the greeting each time I started JAWS.
Now that I use JAWS 18, I can’t get the myExtensions to work.
I copied myExtensions.jsb, myExtensions.jsd and myExtensions.jss from the JAWS
17 Enu folder to the JAWS 18 Enu folder but I can’t get the greeting to work in
JAWS 18 even though I recompile the JAWS 18 default.jss file.

Anyone know how to get this to work?

Thanks very much,
Marvin Atkins     in

---