thanks mike, my mistake

-----Original Message----- From: Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2017 6:41 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] jaws side memory

Hi Judy & Tom,

I just want to clarify what that thread was about, so they're no mistaken
ideas.  First it was not about, Side Memory!  LOL

The thread was about Windows 7 retaining, window size memory.  That is,
Size, S I Z E.  This is something both of yu are familiar with because this
has to do with your computer remembering whether certain windows are
maximized or not, & window size is just that, maximized, minimized, normal,
or restore are the 4 common windows states / sizes.

Remember to read a word letter by letter if you're not sure of it.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.
----- Original Message ----- From: Tom Clary