> Is someone already working on merging the two, or should I check out
> the latest sources from CVS and work on that today?  I think that I
> can make this navigator fairly complete with just a little work.

If you could check out the CVS, that'd be great.  I've spent
my time reworking the build process, so if you use the build.pl
script, it'll build whatever it can for your system.  (If
you don't have EXML.jar, it won't even bother).

Interesting targets for you might be:

        build.pl compile.dom
        build.pl jar.dom
        build.pl test.dom

Have broken things down into jaxen-dom.jar and jaxen-core.jar
or, the complete jaxen-full.jar, which builds all supported models
if you have the requisite jarfiles.

        -bob