On Wed, 5 Sep 2001, Jérôme Nègre wrote:

> > c) Some test-document.xml
>
> I'm working on generated DOMs, so no particular file. But the main structure
> is :

> <head>
> <xform:xform id="p1">
>  <xform:instance>
>   <piz:pizza>
>    <piz:prix>17.5</piz:prix>
>    <piz:fromage>9</piz:fromage>
>    <piz:anchois>Yes</piz:anchois>
>   </piz:pizza>
>  </xform:instance>
> </xform:xform>
> </head>
> <...>
>
> > d) A snippet of test-case driver (see xml/test/tests.xml)
>
> Should be something like that I think :
>
>   <document url="xml/pizza.xml">
>     <context select='/xform:xform[@id="p1"]/xform:instance'>
>       <test select="piz:pizza/piz:prix" count="1"/>
>     </context>
>   </document>

Where did you define the piz: and xform: namespaces (both in your DOM
snippet and in the test case?) You must have defined them somewhere or you
would never get results, but their location could be significant.
Especially if you also use default-namespace declarations.

(namespaces are my own #1 cause of xpath headaches :( )

Erwin