I've tried running both JDOMDemo.java and XPathTest.java and get the same
error
message when selecting nodes

Code
======

            XPath xpath = new XPath( "/foo/bar/baz" );
            SAXBuilder builder = new SAXBuilder();
            Document doc = builder.build( BASIC_XML );
            System.out.print("Document built, selecting nodes...") ;